Sunday, December 18, 2011

T-minus 6 hours!!

Time--- 1:39AM (Late or early? Trying to get rid of jet lag before it even starts!)
Only six more hours until we leave Atlanta to go to TAIWAN!!! Hellooo oyster omeletes, hellooo fish soup, hellooo fruit the size of my head! I can't wait to see my grandpa and grandma, who will be waiting for us in Kao-hsiung!

This is my first time travelling with just my sister and cousin. Since I'm the oldest and the one with the ideas, I will be taking care of things until we get to TW. I hope that I don't get us into any trouble *knock on wood*. Or forget something! *knock harder*

We will be stopping in Dallas, then flying into Tokyo-Narita. Supposedly there is a very yummy ice-cream place in Narita Airport! Since the three of us love food, I'm sure I can easily convince S and K to go on an ice cream hunt with me...

That's it for now! See you in Taiwan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment